YIPEEEEEEEEEE! I think it is over!
I was out of the office on an exciting business field trip to tour airplane mockups...and the kidney stones struck about 10 minutes before it was supposed to start.

3.5mm x 2.8mm split on top. I am pretty sure this is the largest one I have passed. It is the only one that took more that 8 hours, and going for the gold at 71 hours. This is no record setting stone, or length of time to deliver one. Some stones are shaped like 6 arrowheads joined together, some like my uncles take 3-4months to deliver. As ridiculously small as this thing is (even being the largest one I've passed) it creates such intense pain, naseua, sweats, and headaches. It is amazing something so small can create such problems.
Hot chocolate, black pepper, and spinach will no longer be included in my diet.
I probably could have handled fighting the bear just as easily. OK, maybe not!


where is the bear? Your back yard, or one you saw at the zoo?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're done with the stones....for now. I will search for that paper today and see if I can get it to you asap.
ReplyDelete